3 Ingredient Crispy Chicken Nibbles
Fast, Easy and Tasty - Who could ask for more?
If using Chicken wings, we fed 4 people with 1.6Kg.
OR make life easier by buying pre-cut nibblets...
For the seasoning we've used our new Darling Downs Dust, but all our seasonings will work just as well. Use 30g per kg chicken
Baking Powder 15g per kg chicken
1. Cut wings through the two joints with a sharp knife on a cutting board. Discard the wing-tips.
2. Dry Chicken Nibblets with Paper towel
2. Mix seasoning and baking powder
3. Toss the chicken nibblies through the seasoning mix
4. Bake Nibblies in the oven on a grill tray at 120 degrees for 30mins
5.Turn up the oven to 220 degrees for ~20 minutes, or until golden and delicious.
6. Eat and Enjoy
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Our go-to when the cold weather hits, there's nothing better than a tasty baked spud in less than 30min!
We've used our Darling Downs Dust smoked seasoning to coat the potato with amazing flavour as well as make the easy-peasy Cowboy Butter... everyone will be happy with this delicious winter warmer.